[DeTomaso] NPC: Anyone have experience with a Snap-on Counselor MT1665?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 3 00:08:26 EDT 2008

Seen here:
http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/852682277.html

I scoured the Internet thingy but couldn't find much info on it,
especially trying to find manuals.  I have the opportunity to buy the
one listed, but would like to get feedback from folks first.  Please let
me know if you've used one of these or what you think of this particular
model.

I know it's not as large or fancy as Chuck Melton's but I think it might
do some things nicely, for the price it is.

Thanks,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie