[DeTomaso] 2nd oil pressure gauge

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 17:41:22 EST 2008

Michael,

I did this same thing on my car.  Water temp, oil temp, and oil  pressure.
This was when I put the new engine in and had no idea what the  stock gauges
were doing.  I mounted all three tight up next to the right  side window.  I
used magnet disks to hold the gauges there as I did not  want to do something
that was going to leave holes in case in the future I  wanted to remove them.  I
just "teed" off of the same place the stock  pressure gauge was.  Worked
great.  I had the gauges  positioned so I could see them in the mirror.  I also
have a piece of  thin aluminum that blocks seeing the gauges from the back of the
car.

I have since replaced the gauges on the dash and have removed the extra oil
pressure gauge but kept the water and oil temp gauges.

Richard Mosier
3714

In a message dated 11/15/2008 12:55:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,