[DeTomaso] Two Upcoming Foothill Events

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 12 23:53:56 EDT 2008

Hey guys and gals,

  This Saturday, May 18th, Foothill is having a Breakfast/Mountain Drive/Wine Tasting event.

  We will meet at 8:30 AM for Breakfast at the Hill Street Cafe at the base of Angeles Crest Highway in La Canada, leave there around 9:45 and run up Angeles Crest/Angeles Forest Highway ending up at the Agua Dulce Winery for some tasting.  Afterwards we'll stop for pizza.  If you are interested, please let me know at robpantera at sbcglobal.net or by phone at (626)795-0915.

  Saturday June 7th starting at 11:00 is the Annual Panteras in the Park picnic.  All Pantera owners are welcome.  Foothill provides the food and beverages.  Join your SoCal DeTomaso brethren for a casual day in the shade.  This year it will be in Arcadia.  Contact me if you would like to attend.

  Rob D'Orazio
  President, Foothill Panteras