[DeTomaso] Pocono CSD Event

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Mon Mar 24 23:18:06 EDT 2008

Jersey Panteras would like to remind you all, especially those on the right
side of the country, that our annual concourse and track event weekend is
again approaching.  Memorial Day weekend May 24 thru 26 at the Inn at Pocono
Manor and Pocono Raceway is again our venue.  My goal this year is to have
over 45 Panteras at the event.  We came just short of 40 last year, and
there were approx 6 local club members that could not attend.  I really want
to show the Ferrari, Corvette, and Viper guys our Marque unity.

A ton of effort from the sponsoring clubs goes into creating this event.  I
hope everyone with even the slightest interest makes the effort to come.  We
all have an absolute blast.  Nearly everyone that attends, returns.  As far
as we're concerned:  The more, the merrier!

This year the event will be raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project, a
charity that assists severely injured service members return to civilian
life.

Pocono CSD is a non-profit car event.

You can register for the event at www.pocono-csd.com
You can read about or send a donation to www.woundedwarriorproject.org
If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact Jersey
Panteras at www.jerseypanteras.com or reply to me.

Regards,
Tony DiGiovanna
President, Jersey Panteras