[DeTomaso] Irwindale Speedway just one week away

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 23 00:11:06 EDT 2008

Hey So Cal guys,

  Foothill Panteras Irwindale Speedway Night is just one week away on March 29th.  Participants will receive free admission for the evening's racing for the driver and passenger.  At last September's event we had 29 cars in attendance.  There's still room for some more of you for this event.

  If you are interested contact me at (626)795-0915 or by e-mail to robpantera at sbcglobal.net.
  Also, take a look at www.foothillpanteras.org for some pics from previous events including a little movie of the cars as we headed out for the track (I know the color is way off, but the sound is there)

  Rob