[DeTomaso] New at the list.. looking for a pantera

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 19 14:38:20 EDT 2008

Another way to manage your detomaso e-mails is using the message rules in
your e-mail program. I use Microsoft Outlook so I set up the rules to send
all messages with detomaso in the subject line to a folder named "detomaso".

All list e-mails are in that folder instead if the Inbox.

Welcome to the detomaso community and best of luck finding your car.