[DeTomaso] New at the list.. looking for a pantera

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 11:08:48 EDT 2008

Hans,

  The list merely posts/forwards messages emailed to the list. Some of the options to receive
  and reply to list messages follow:

  1. You can subscribe to ALL messages: May flood you email inbox on some days. Replying
  is the same as replying to any email.

  2. Subscribe to the Daily Digest message: One email to you each day that contains all of
  the messages to the list. To reply, you compose a new email and copy/paste only the
  content from the digest message that you want to reply to. Do not 'reply' to the daily digest
  message as your reply will usually include the entire daily digest message content in your reply.

  3. Choose not to have any messages automatically delivered, but visit this link
  (http://list.realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/) throughout the day to read new forum posts.
  This is what I do. To reply to a post, I merely compose a new email message and copy the
  title, email address of the originator, and relevant content from the source message into my
  reply.

  FWIW, when I send a message to the list, I find that it usually shows up on the link above
  within 30-60 seconds when I refresh the page.

  Cheers!
  Garth