[DeTomaso] Putting a small block Chevrolet in a 1973 pantera

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 14:40:18 EST 2008

<<< Peter Kovacs <peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net > wrote:  Thats what I wanted to hear.
  Smooth idle, wicked power, fuel efficient, and sounds awesome under boost at WOT.....in
  my unbiased opinion. LOL >>>

<<< Dave Doddek <pantera at pobox.com> wrote:  To me, the obvious choice is the Ford
  4.6. You can get a used Mark VIII engine for under $500. >>>

  Peter,
  I'll give you $500 for that old quad-cam motor from your wrecked Pantera. Heck, I'll even give
  you $1,000 cause I know you did some work to it. Think of how much sooner you will get
  the red P-car on the road with the extra cash!

  Here to help!
  Garth