[DeTomaso] Putting a small block Chevrolet in a 1973 pantera

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 4 14:43:58 EST 2008

Its nice to know there are generous people in the world like you that I can count on. I'll be sure to keep your offer in mind....while I'm looking over my shoulder, holding on to my wallet and locking up my wife, mother, and daughters!!!!!!!!

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:    <<< Peter Kovacs <peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net > wrote:  Thats what I wanted to hear.
  Smooth idle, wicked power, fuel efficient, and sounds awesome under boost at WOT.....in
  my unbiased opinion. LOL >>>

<<< Dave Doddek <pantera at pobox.com> wrote:  To me, the obvious choice is the Ford
  4.6. You can get a used Mark VIII engine for under $500. >>>

  Peter,
  I'll give you $500 for that old quad-cam motor from your wrecked Pantera. Heck, I'll even give
  you $1,000 cause I know you did some work to it. Think of how much sooner you will get
  the red P-car on the road with the extra cash!

  Here to help!
  Garth

Peter Kovacs
  Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt