[DeTomaso] ITALIAN CAR SHOW, PARADE / Dick Ruzzin

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 16:11:23 EDT 2008

Dear Italian car fans,
I am sending all of you this information about a very nice event in Windsor
for Italian cars of all kinds.
The event is on Sunday, August 11, it is part of the Annual Festival of St.
Angela Merici on Erie Street in Windsor.

The Italian car parade starts at 6pm and we meet at about 5 at the Cabot Club
in Windsor.

It is a great time, you will meet a lot of interesting people and get a
dinner and drink ticket for some great pasta and wine. The cars are in a closed
display on Erie Street while you eat and enjoy the festival.

If you have an Italian car, or have a friend with one, please contact:
GREG BAGGIO
ITALIAN PERFORMANCE AUTO PARADE
519-972-6061

I guarantee that you will have a great time.

Dick Ruzzin,______________________DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Home: +313-824-0539, Cell: +313-300-9558