[DeTomaso] Hugh Kleinpeter Information

Tom racerman1 racerman1 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 16:59:10 EDT 2008

Chuck,

Your welcome !
I was happy to provide the info.
I agree..and I am impressed also.
I did not know him...but from every thing I have read...
he was a good person..and a great racer/race car owner.
I'm sorry he is no longer with us.

I would love to buy his Pantera and restore it to it's
former glory...but I'm afraid funds are lacking.. big time.
Too bad you can't get 'sponsors' for past race cars !

Nothing better than to go out and flog a real race car around a track.
And yes 'Mad-Dawg'..it would make one Hell of a "Silver-State" car.   :-)

Tom
a.k.a 'racerman'