[DeTomaso] lay down rad

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 05:59:18 EDT 2008

the radiator does not have to be all the way down or all the way up.  On my car, I made brackets out of steel strips that lay the front down a bit, perhaps halfway.  I left the stock fan mounts in place (no metal cutting) and now have 2 sucker fans and easy access to hoses.  to get an ac condensor in place, I will have to either move the rad back up a tiny bit, or remove the stock fan mounts.

for anyone mechanically inclined, I would suggest get a radiator and make some brackets with scrap metal and a drill.  it is a rewarding experience.  justin