[DeTomaso] Lay down rad

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 03:03:34 EDT 2008

<<< I might as well modify it so it will accomodate the future front condensor. >>>

I don't think you want to lay down the radiator if you intend mount the AC condensor up front. As it is, you need to remove the stock fan brackets to accomodate the lay-down arrangement, so I don't think you'll have room for the condensor. I'm sure others who have done this mod will chime in with their experiences.

My recommendation is to leave the radiator upright. And there are low-profile sucker fans available to mount behind the radiator in the upright position.

Cheers!
Garth