[DeTomaso] NPC: Travel to Scotland

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:31:49 EDT 2008

Mark,

Check the charger. The majority of phone chargers, laptop computer
power supplies, etc. etc. are all 100-240VAC 50-60Hz.
It will say right on it in the fine print somewhere.

You should be fine, but as Mike says, if it ISN'T, the smoke will come
out.

I use my Motorola phone charger, purchased here in the USA, overseas
all the time with just a plug adapter.
It handles 240VAC in the UK just fine.
It's 220 in Europe most places.

The UK adapter is a big three pin affair. Europe is mostly two pin.

In fact, my wife is there in Aberdeen now using her Motorola phone
which was purchased here in Houston.
Standard stuff.

Been there, done that, many a time...
Kirby