[DeTomaso] Ignition Switch

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 15:32:27 EDT 2008

It does seem to be the switch... we were able to bypass it with a wire
and a 30 amp fuse and the car would start...

The initial symptoms were that the car would crank but not start, and
the guages (oil pres, fuel, water temp) and the electric fans were all
dead. This was all after just having driven the car..  I shut it off
to get the ramps for my 4 post lift set up, and it wouldn't start
again after that...

I will first try to take the switch apart and see if I can see
anything obviously buggered up...

Thanks for the input.

Scott