[DeTomaso] heads

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 11:06:07 EDT 2008

Torbjorn,

There's a book for rebuilding Cleveland's that is extremely helpful. "How to
Rebuild Ford V8 Engines" by Tom Monroe. It covers the Cleveland family
(351C, 351M & 400) and the 429/460 family which has similar architecture.

http://www.amazon.com/Rebuild-Ford-V-8-Hp36-Monroe/dp/0895860368/ref=sr_1_4?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215010956&sr=1-4

Dan