[DeTomaso] Barrett Jackson

hoppe1 hoppe1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 22:51:34 EST 2008

I will be at the auction on saturday.  I just saw a 429 71 torino cobra go through at $100k.  This absolutely blows me away.  I fully restored to every nut and bolt concours and was in a national muscle car calender car just like it but a diferent color.   Two years work and I sold it for less money than I had in it.  It was a number of years ago but still.  At the time 1995 I had a 1971 429 cj mustang mach 1, the 1971 429 cj torino cobra and the 1971 pantera.  I kept the pantera.  Which I still like more but is worth less than either car.  Amazing.
Rich