[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Gauges

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 16 19:16:12 EST 2008

I'm now working on an article on the instrumentation used in the various
DeTomaso models.

There is a large number of variants, and I'd like to document as many as I
can (with good clear images).  If you have a Non-USA DeTomaso, I would
appreciate it if you would send some images of your gauges!

Also, I have one pic of the white-faced VDO, (in a Pantera).  One of you
that has changed your gauges, can you share what you learned?

I'll post a link of my first draft shortly.

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:01 AM