[DeTomaso] Thanks Kirby!

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 12:46:01 EST 2008

Perhaps someone should organize the various maps for this system.

I know Roger Sharp has more than one.  Sure they would vary for
different engine build combos, but it does give owners options.

I'd be happy to host the files on my website.

Chuck

   I've been having problems with #6643 for the last couple of weeks and
worked on it to the point where it wouldn't even start.I was actually
fighting several things at once and not getting anywhere.  The car has one
of Dennis Quellas IR EFI systems that was tunedfor the Denver area and was
way off here in San Antonio and seemed to just get worse.  Anyway, after
calming down and checking things one at a time it still wouldn't start.  I
talked to Kirby Schrader about his system and he sent me his fuel maps.  I
reprogrammed the wholeECU, hit the key and it fired right up and came to
idle.  This engine has a Motorsport 580/606 lift cam and it idles smooth at
800-900rpm.Thanks again Kirby...just wanted to let you know your help is
greatly appreciated.Michael
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_
MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008