[DeTomaso] Thanks Kirby!

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:36:21 EST 2008

Chuck,

Roger got his car (Haltech F9) going years ago with my maps as well.
And that was a 'numbers over the phone and type it in' affair since,
for whatever reason, the map file I emailed wouldn't load.

In Michael's case, he has a Haltech F7.
I could've send him the F9a map file from my car, but I'm pretty sure
they're incompatible.
What I did was send him screen shots of the various screens that show
the fuel map bar charts at various RPM values.
He had to eyeball the values and laboriously type them in.

But yeah.... I can send you my F9/F9a file. At least it'll get people
going should they have an older Haltech F9 system or similar.
It certainly wouldn't be optimum though. As long as everyone understands that...

I'll do that tonight when I get home. It's just a small file.

Regards,
Kirby