[DeTomaso] Thanks Kirby!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:37:21 EST 2008

   I've been having problems with #6643 for the last couple of weeks and worked on it to the point where it wouldn't even start.I was actually fighting several things at once and not getting anywhere.  The car has one of Dennis Quellas IR EFI systems that was tunedfor the Denver area and was way off here in San Antonio and seemed to just get worse.  Anyway, after calming down and checking things one at a time it still wouldn't start.  I talked to Kirby Schrader about his system and he sent me his fuel maps.  I reprogrammed the wholeECU, hit the key and it fired right up and came to idle.  This engine has a Motorsport 580/606 lift cam and it idles smooth at 800-900rpm.Thanks again Kirby...just wanted to let you know your help is greatly appreciated.Michael