[DeTomaso] Especially for the skeptics (that means you, Mr. Drew!)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Jan 9 18:49:48 EST 2008

Hmm, just what is that rattling around inside the rocker panels...??!!

Chris

From: red3644 at hotmail.comTo: chrisvkimball at msn.com; artstephens at charter.net; detomaso at realbig.comSubject: RE: [DeTomaso] Especially for the skeptics (that means you, Mr. Drew!)Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:23:16 -0600

as I said in an earlier post, I'm looking to win the "most unusual accessory" award! If the fan-equipped engine cover doesn't do it, maybe my ashtray, which now when opened is an Ipod dock, will do the trick.Sincerely,Chris Howboutthis...the current car has a pretty normal looking headlight switch but it's split horizontally in 2 sections.  It works normallyexcept that you can rock the lower half back and extinguish all the running and tail lights, blacking the car out from behind.  Combined with the amplified police scanner and CB radio I sometimes wonder about the cars past.  MichaelGruppo Rompiculi Corsa...........Big Bend opens ORR season 23-26 April!

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!