[DeTomaso] Especially for the skeptics (that means you, Mr. Drew!)

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:23:16 EST 2008

as I said in an earlier post, I'm looking to win the "most unusual accessory" award! If the fan-equipped engine cover doesn't do it, maybe my ashtray, which now when opened is an Ipod dock, will do the trick.Sincerely,Chris

Howboutthis...the current car has a pretty normal looking headlight switch but it's split horizontally in 2 sections.  It works normally
except that you can rock the lower half back and extinguish all the running and tail lights, blacking the car out from behind.  Combined
with the amplified police scanner and CB radio I sometimes wonder about the cars past.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa...........Big Bend opens ORR season 23-26 April!