[DeTomaso] California driver Pantera for sale--full review

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 22:14:55 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/11/08 17 25 3, dakelm at qwest.net writes:

> That's absurd! The car was well documented with an extensive description
> and dozens of highly detailed pictures. It was also FAIRLY priced. Hell, one
> could even make the case that it was OVERPRICED! I can only deduce that CA
> buyers are just plain lazy and/or wallowing in excess cash.

Well, remember that people from all over come TO California to buy these cars
(you included!).

The fact that your car was in Minnesota was a bummer on several counts.
Even though it was a California car most of its life, there is an inherent
mistrust of anything that comes from the northern part of the USA.   I've seen
Michigan cars that were virtually translucent with rust.   Minnesota's reputation
is no better. :<(