[DeTomaso] L or pre L? Now We NOW!!

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 24 18:19:20 EST 2008

Greg:

Now I understand what has caused the real estate crisis, the lending crisis, and essentially the entire national geo-political economic debacle of 2008!

Who would have thought that such a huge effect, could have such a small cause.....

Who would have thought that a pre-L Pantera, and a bad luck marriage was THE cause for our national woes....

..... and here I'd thought it was Mikey Drewsaster's fault all this time....

Merry Christmas to all,

Chris (tongue firmly pressed in cheek) Difani

'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
The Electric Pantera
Sacramento, CA
Email: cdifani at pacbell.net