[DeTomaso] I hate being technically incompetent-stalling issue-I am back on the road with a new MSD box

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 00:47:09 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/16/08 3:45:57 PM, kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com writes:

> I had a new MSD box installed in #5606 and everything is well again......

Kerry, its pretty well known that almost any electronic ignition controller
WILL fail, sooner or later, and it seems to happen to aftermarket asseblises
more than factory units. But they all do fail. Most of us carry a spare control
box in the trunk and change that first when things go inop. Racers install two
MSDs and use a toggle switch to select the one that makes sparks. Good luck-
J Deryke