[DeTomaso] Fw:  Overheating

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 04:47:03 EDT 2008

A backward head gasket won’t always do the Geyser.  Mine was backward and
the engine didn’t overheat at all.  The only sign was a metallic sounding
knocking in the water pump area.  George Pence diagnosed it correctly from
the beginning.  I didn’t think that he was right because my engine didn’t
overheat but after looking at some pre-installation pictures, I found that
he was.

Aloha From Hawaii,

Dennis

Checked by AVG.