[DeTomaso] TWO VA SHOWS, ANYONE GOING? 9/14 & 9/27

NED BYRNE, CB SECURITIES, LLC nbyrne4 at bloomberg.net
Fri Aug 22 10:12:58 EDT 2008

I will be making two car shows in VA over the next month and was just wondering if anyone was doing the same.  The first is on 9/12 - 14, "Classics on the James"  www.britishcarclub.com  is always a lot of fun.  This is a major show for the Jags; they will have their own judges.  There were about 35 Ferraris there last year among the 200 or so cars as well as one Pantera.  On 9/27 I will be at "Wings & Wheels"  www.wingsandwheels.us  at Hummel Air Field in Topping VA.  That is about a mile from the Whitestone bridge.  Cars and antique aircraft, ultra lights and stuff like that.  It's lot of fun.  Please let me know if anyone is going to ether of these.                                                   Ned "Just another Blue Pantera" #2981 '72 Pre-L  Byrne