[DeTomaso] Atlanta Pre-L 72 Dealer Comments

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Fri Aug 22 11:03:31 EDT 2008

So I thought I would email this dealership and suggest that they would
be better served to replace the hood with a flat one and paint it to
match if they wanted to sell the car to a knowledable Pantera buyer
because we ( as evidenced ) notice these things.

Below is the response.

Please feel free to share it worldwide.
The dealership is Motor Cars of Georgia
the excuse for a salesperson and PR professional is Roger Evenson

Michael in Savannah