[DeTomaso] Electro-techno question: Headlight gremlins

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 16:44:22 EDT 2008

All,

I met Jon Haas (of Pantera Electronics fam) in Monterey last weekend, and was
shocked to see that Jon Haas was not Jon Haas!

Well, not the dude *I* know anyway.   It turns out that there are two guys
named Jon Haas; they both have the same unusual spelling of their first name,
they are both Pantera guys, and they are both engineers!   The one I know is an
aerospace engineer in Houston.   The one I met in Monterey is the other one.

For all these years, I assumed the Pantera Electronics Jon Haas was the guy
in Houston, but no!   It's a different guy entirely.

They need to meet one another someday.   They couldn't look or sound more
different from each other too.