[DeTomaso] Just Say Yes.. (San Diego)

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 15:01:38 EDT 2008

Totally agree with you...the guys and gals and YOU could turn this into a great event.
  Go for it!

  Dawg

LaurieFerrari at aol.com wrote:
        Are you kidding?  It's even easier to plan for 900 members. I'm not so sure we can get a Pantera to give away but then anything's possible.  The San Diego Chapter is a very proactive and fun group.  I'd bet they'd be willing to do all the footwork to organize such an event.  Hey... that's my chapter... I guess the means ME too. I'd love to work on that.
  laurie   : )

  Good points... espially when you compare our active 900 members to how many Corvette people?!

  Okay just kidding ;-)  I too like the San Diego idea.....lets now see if someone will take the helm and organize it, support it and put it on a calendar. ;-]>

  Dawg

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com