[DeTomaso] Just Say Yes.. (San Diego)

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 14:26:38 EDT 2008

Are you kidding?  It's even easier to plan for 900  members. I'm not so sure
we can get a Pantera to give away but  then anything's possible.  The San
Diego Chapter is a very proactive  and fun group.  I'd bet they'd be willing to do
all the footwork to  organize such an event.  Hey... that's my chapter... I
guess the means ME  too. I'd love to work on that.
laurie   : )

Good points... espially when you compare our active 900 members to how many
Corvette people?!

Okay just kidding ;-)  I too like the San Diego idea.....lets now see  if
someone will take the helm and organize it, support it and put it on a  calendar.
;-]>

Dawg

deal here.