[DeTomaso] 2009 Fun Rally Location

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Aug 17 15:17:17 EDT 2008

We have specially priced air/hotel/transportation charters from Hawaii to
Las Vegas which allows us to attend.  Having it in Reno adds too much
expense and I would not attend.  Neither would any other of my members that
I have spoken to.  I’ve been to Reno several times.  In my opinion, it’s a
nice but boring place (no offense to anyone living there).  You said it in
your post . .  27 years of TRADITION!  Somehow I think that it wouldn’t be
the same.

Aloha From Hawaii,

Dennis Yogi

VP Paradise Panteras