[DeTomaso] Chipped windshield

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Wed Aug 6 16:46:55 EDT 2008

HaHaHa ... if the cops gave tickets up here for cracked windshields,
they would not have time to do anything else!!!  Seriously, living in
the "Rocky" Mountains ... no one gets glass insurance!!!  We simply
replace our windshields every year or so.  Just did my wife's van (Honda
Odyssey) and the total cost, including install, was $249.

I'll let you all know how the chip in my cat's windshield goes ...

Thanks for the feedback,
EA