[DeTomaso] trying to understand

Torbjorn Harlem torbjorn.harlem at elverhoy.no
Wed Aug 6 03:26:11 EDT 2008

Hi

When I buy my project Pantera, I search for info regarding these cars.

Find Chuck's ProvaMo sites among a lot of other private sites.

But could not get access to it. Try to get my car in the registry, but
it was already there!!!!!!

It got in the registry when it was for sale on EBay. I don't know who
make the registration,

the previous owner for sure didn't do it. Because I asked him about
that.

Well I had to "find me another guy's car" and add this one, was the
reply I got from ProvaMo. So I did that!

A little bit odd, if you ask me. It's certainly not common to do so in
our country.

A picture of your car can of course pop up in some sites, but not in a
closed marquee site with a lot of info that maybe be helpful to you.

But his sites are very helpful for new Pantera folks, like me that never
have laid their fingers on an Italian cat before.

And the DeTomaso mailing list with its guru's should be renamed The
DeTomaso bible sites!

Thanks to all of you that answer us new ones with our stupid questions

Just some thoughts from me

Have a nice day to ya all

Torbjorn

Sorry my spelling. I `m from Norway :-)