[DeTomaso] trying to understand

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 15:24:08 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/5/08 12:14:34 PM, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

> Whom can we buy the Registry from?  I thought it was out of date and out of
> print.

Unfortunately, the Registry is sold out and Bill Van Ness has been reluctant
to put another effort into producing a new one.   He worked very hard on the
production of it and this was without any backing (unfortunately) from POCA,
therefore it took years for him to recover his expenses.   I feel if he'd had
the backing and support he might be more eager to do another one but that's
water under the bridge.

Jack helped him with as much information as he had; we first met Bill when
visiting Jack's parents back in Michigan one fall and Bill brought his box of
3x5 index cards with all the information.   I can't imagine how much time he
devoted to producing the registry.

Judy