[DeTomaso] trying to understand

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 15:00:24 EDT 2008

Sorry Chuck, but you refused to tell me if my car is in your registry.   Your
reply was 'why do you want to know'.

And Jack never gave you permission to put our car in your registry.   If you
did gather info at various times that does not give you permission to put on
your website; those are two very different things.   If we wanted it there, we
would've asked you to do so but we really don't want it there.   As far as
changing anything regarding our car, we simply don't want you listing it.

Are you trying to scare me with your answer on the forum?   Remember, when I
did ask you directly on this subject you refused to give me an answer.

And no, you are so wrong about my thoughts of you supporting Drew over my
son. Some of the false comments you made at the time made me very angry but my
opinion of you goes back a whole lot further which I do not need to tell the
whole DeTomaso world and is shared by many.

Yes, my husband is very nice and so is your wife; I really like her and her
tortoises.

Judy