[DeTomaso] Front vented roter replacments--extra detail

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 17:15:08 EDT 2008

Mike
These studs were plenty long when I mounted my Campy clones.  The only issue
I had was that the relief in the wheel center was slightly too small to fit
over the stub on the SSBC rotor, and I had to remove a bit of material from
the inside of the wheel center to get a solid seat on the rotor.
Mike Thomas