[DeTomaso] PCNC tech session/possible new member?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 14:25:53 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/15/08 11 17 10, markushgroup at yahoo.com writes:

> He is extremely interested in attending a tech session, a meeting or both.
> I know there may be a tech session in preps for the Las Vegas Fun Rally.  Can
> any PCNC member please elaborate? I don't have my issue of the letter let.

The next tech session will be held at the home of Roger Sharp on Saturday the
26th.   Everybody is welcome to come!

All the information on the event can be found on the club website,
www.panteraclubnorcal.com

There, you can also download the latest newsletter (currently in the mail)
which includes flyers for that event, and the Pacific Coast Dream Machines show
the following day.

Cheers!