[DeTomaso] PCNC tech session/possible new member?

C Eus markushgroup at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:16:19 EDT 2008

Hi To All:

Walking over to a coffee shop, I spied a beautiful Viper red 1966 GT-350 "tribute,clone" or what have you parked in a stall in a local muffler shop. It turns out the owner of the shop also owns this clone.  After talking to him about his car, I mentioned about my 72 Pantera and it was his eyes lit up. It turns out this his dream car.

He is extremely interested in attending a tech session, a meeting or both.  I know there may be a tech session in preps for the Las Vegas Fun Rally.  Can any PCNC member please elaborate? I don't have my issue of the letter let.

Thanks,
Cal #2428

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99