[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 45, Issue 15- Fan Removal

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 13:24:26 EDT 2008

Seems like you guys are writing about my happenings lately
Trying to get the Mustang ready for Vegas and the clutch has
been acting up... might be too think of a disc so I went out to
burn it down some..... I hear a clunk getting on the freeway
and then my temp finally comes up... was not breaking 140 before
I pull off and find my waterpump fitting came off the shaft
It bounced off the radiator, destroyed the lower and upper
pulleys- march type and then landed on the alternator which was
a good resting place but in the process it took the bearing out
I guess I am lucky it did not go thru the hood

March pulley set is $200
Radiator recore still at the shop
New water pump $90
Electric fan now $160
Time to fix it getting short

Bring the Pantera to Vegas.... maybe.... Priceless

Funny how the Pantera Gods are pissed that I was
trying to bring my Mustang to their event

Oh and the material you want to shoot on your doors
is lizard skin... works great for sound and noise and
a lot of custom builders shoot the whole inside of a car
with minimal weight gain

Bob Benson

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)