[DeTomaso] 2009 in Modena

Jim Gray jimgray at cableone.net
Sat Apr 12 14:57:30 EDT 2008

To All:

After a delightful conversation with Mats Gorski this AM and I agreed to be
the contact for the Italian travel agency that is working on the 50th
anniversary DeTomaso celebration.  My job, as I understand it, will be to
collect the names and addresses of those potential attendees and forward
them to the young lady handling the travel and lodging arrangements.  I'll
be talking to her next Fri, April 18.  If you're already planning on going
to Modena in 2009 please send me your name, mailing address, phone number
and e-mail address so that you may receive the pertinent materials and
updates..

If someone who's already decided to go (I haven't yet) would like to assume
this task I would be more than willing to hand it off.  I will be visiting
with the chapter presidents about this when we meet in Vegas.

Jim Gray
POCA Secretary