[DeTomaso] Live your dreams - Sunday Serman - Reverand Dawg Serman

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 15:15:10 EDT 2008

Slacker Brothers & Sisters,

  I went to D*ck Drenske's 60-something birthday party last night. There I ran into a few happyveteran (aka; old) racers. D*ick looked great and he doesn't look a day over 40! But does it strike anyone else funny how the older some of us get the faster we all were?!! ;-]>

  One of the Pantera race legends there who was faster thenmost was Bill "Grumpy" Nelson who raced his Pantera for years here in Socal and Nevada.  Grumpy always had this dream to own a Ford GT and he just recently made that dream come true.  Last night he was giving birthday rides in his dream ride and I swear Dick out of the car and he looked 30-something again as did everyone else.who could not contain ear to ear grins when they . That could of been the beer too but it seemed by the end of the evening D*ck was ready to sell off some cars or property in Arizona that he's owned to snag a GT40 as well.  Should Grumpy of been giving rides in his Pantera?  Yea, maybe but now someone else bought it!  Point is he is keeping the dream alive.
  Give me a amen!

  So wotz the serman?
  Well brothers and sisters  I know there be allot of you who have put dreams aside or put your dream on hold or you have not lived the dream. Or maybe you lived the dream once upon a time but then lost your way in the darkness. In anycase You had high finance careers and mortgages and kids to raise and you put YOUR dreams on hold.  You now need help finding that dream.

  Don't tell me "I don't have time for dreams"........don't tell me;
   "I'm going to get the Pantera fixed someday  for Vegas or Pocono or Silver State... "  Brother and Sister Slackers just bust some money out of your mattress or the bank, sell some of that worthless stock, or that boat or RV that ain't going any where or use your tax refunds, your drug money or the money mommy gave you or the stash you tucked away for a rainy day for your move to Leisure World to live your dream TODAY. Be happy today. Life your life for today not tomorrow.
  Give me a amen!

    Now the fear part.....
  And if I find out any of you are building a Pantera or Mangusta to sit in the garage so you can talk about how fast you 'USED' to be then I am sending John "JB" Bentley and Mikey to your house to detain you and confiscate your Pantera until you have been through the "Mad Dawg "I BELIEVE" de-programming Seminar.

  And pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze no stories about how fast or bad you USED to be  or how you are going to kick my ass when you see me. And no, going 100 mph around soccor moms in a residential or school zone doesn't count either.

  So now you gotta ask yourself if you don't MAKE the time NOW for your dreams  when will you have the time?  Is it when  BoBo your boss or Mildred your wife or Heckle and Jeggle your kids say, "its okay pop you don't need to kill yourself for us anymore"?

  Or do you wait until after you  find out you are sick, or you are dying, or you have cancer, or you are blind, or you have one foot in the grave and have Alzheimers and everyone calls you "AL" for short?  Because I am telling you right now irregardless of what the rest of your ministers, rabbi's, priests, advisors and girlfriends tell you I am telling you TODAY that we are NOT coming back....No, thats right, unless your name is Jezus or Mohammed we ain't coming back., But thats the good news...t we just got ONE shot at this life time so we better get the most out of it NOW before we get plowed back into the tomato and grape vinyard along the side of the house. . .just remember when they say, "we loved you" you ain't tearing sheit up or having allot of fun with 99 virgins waiting for you.
  Give me amen

  And for your doubters, haters and nonbelievers. I tell you this;

  "Though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I am the happiest dude in the valley."
  Give me a amen!

  Thank you Brothers and Sisters. Now go out there and kick so Generation X ass.
  Its a beautiful day....isn't it!
  Amen

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing