[DeTomaso] Great fuel injection setup!

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 14:51:58 EDT 2007

Looks like a great system!

  I would love to know more. Specifically, a parts list with part numbers and sources listed so we can all duplicate this system.

   - Throttle body part nos.
   - Injector part nos.
   - Mounting flange/adaptor part nos.
   - Lifter valley cover part no. and source
   - Ford EDIS distributor-less ignition and crank trigger part nos and sources (donor vehicle?)

  Basically, now that you've sorted out the various bits required to put a nice IR EFI system
  together, the rest of us would like a shopping list of what to buy and where in order to duplicate this system.

  Thanks for sharing!
  Garth