[DeTomaso] Great fuel injection setup!

Stefan Jelvin stefan.jelvin at telia.com
Fri Oct 26 19:22:29 EDT 2007

Garth,

Glad you liked it, and I'm happy to share.

The throttle bodies are Jenvey TFP48i http://www.jenvey.co.uk/~Bodies1.htm
Similar throttle bodies are availabe from TWM and others.
Linkage kit is Jenvey CLV1 http://www.jenvey.co.uk/~Accss1.htm

Injectors are Edelbrock, Summit Racing EDL-3636 (35 lbs/h)
http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+400065+309066+115+4294781431&autoview=sku

I got my EDIS parts from http://home.earthlink.net/~beanbooger/boost_engineering/
And when everything was in working order, I bought new Accel coils from Summit (ACC-140018)
http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=400020+310304+115&autoview=sku

Finding EDIS-8 parts in Sweden is a bit of a challenge, but in the US there should be no problem finding used parts.
Part numbers, donor vehicles etc. can be found at http://www.megamanual.com/ms2/EDIS.htm

The intake is my own design, based on IDF-throttle body dimensions and bolt pattern. Plus the goal of fitting it all under the engine screen (including 90mm high filters).
There are very few (if any) manifolds for IDF throttle bodies (for Clevelands). Most are for IDA throttle bodies, which are wider and taller than IDF and will not fit under the engine screen.

Stefan Jelvin