[DeTomaso] Valve cover gaskets

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 25 19:17:14 EDT 2007

And that my very well be true.  Anytime I've removed cork gaskets,
I've usually found the engine internal pretty well baked.  I've never
used cork on my valve covers, and so I've never really had the
problem.  I've got a set of the kind I usually use, sitting in my
everyday drive right now, waiting to go on the Mach I.  I'll have to
look at them tonight and post the brand and part number for comparison.

Asa Jay