[DeTomaso] Blueprinted 830cfm, Rosch Hi-rise, MSD Pro-Billet Dist, coil, etc ALL FOR SALE

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 13:49:33 EDT 2007

My Mike Trusty IR-EFI system is going in the Pantera in the next month or so.

  So the Holley blueprinted and flowed  830cfm, Rosch hi-rise intake which was polished and port matched for the  302B heads, and a MSD pro-billet distributor, coil, spare gears, jets, power valves, etc are all going into this garage sale.

   I also have two different air boxes... one custom built by Chris Difani and the other an old Hall air box....I might consider adding the side window Hall intakes as well. I'd like to sell all this as a package. Best offer over $1500 takes it all.

  Contact me offline if you are interested in bidding the package.

  I've already donated my existing  180's to Dan Jones for his dyno tests.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com