[DeTomaso] Pantera Servo Steering System

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 19:49:05 EDT 2007

Bjoern,

  Bill Taylor (SOBill on this list) is doing the Honda S2000 power steering conversion. Details are here:
  http://www.members.aol.com/sobill/SOBill_Power_Steering.pdf
  http://www.members.aol.com/sobill/SOBill_Power_Steering_Part_2.pdf
  http://www.members.aol.com/sobill/SOBill_Power_Steering_Part_3.pdf

  Hall Pantera and Wilkinson have both done power steering conversions. You might want to
  check with them. I don't know what the donor vehicles were though. I've also heard that they
  felt over-boosted, but I've never driven one of them myself. Someone on the PI board has the
  Wilkinson conversion and I recall them reporting that they really like the feel.

  Here are some other posts on the subject of Power Steering:
  http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6450045562/m/7360077562?r=7360077562#7360077562
  http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6450045562/m/3670058562?r=2770058562#2770058562
  http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1510042044/m/7000059374?r=2110022474#2110022474