[DeTomaso] Clutch Options??

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 21:37:14 EDT 2007

It looks like I'll be changing the clutch disc, pressure plate and bearing on my '72. I understand there is a Centerforce option and a Mcleod option and I'm pretty sure I have the correct part numbers for each.

Are there other options I should be aware of before deciding which way to go?

Is there a 351C Mustang option available? I think I need a 1.062 10spline disc compatible with my -2ZF

Anyone with the Mcleod clutch want to share their experience?

Thanks for the help in making a decision. Scott