[DeTomaso] this should be a Pantera TPR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 15:55:39 EDT 2007

148.8 wot? ;-]>

  But your  right Pope... Jeff was slower then the Mitsubishi was in Nebraska....in both locations the Viper, Porsche and Vette guys were in obvious pain that a 4-banger kicked their butts.

  Wot they didn't report in the official press release was Jeff's engine in Ely grenaded (40 pounds of boost) exactly at the 1-mile mark and that he spun backwards and couldn't see out the windshield because it was covered with oil
  doh!

  md

  adin at frontier.net wrote:
  Pooo, these are gurly man speeds.

Nebraska mile record is now 215.9 - by a Mistubishki Evo something.

David, 148.8 and counting, in Durango

Quoting Larry - Ohio Time Corp :